MCP Pharmaceuticals’ Rochester facility has a long history of contract manufacturing of parenteral products for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Partnering with MCP provides you with entrepreneurial dexterity and dedication to customer focus. From large global organizations to virtual companies, we can accommodate a wide range of manufacturing needs. With MCP as your partner, you have access not only to our innovative services and technology, but also to our experts.
MCP employees—among the best in their fields—are ready to partner with you. We offer a solid base of industry experience capped by a strong desire to stay on top of industry trends and process improvements. From the first clinical supplies to production of large commercial batches, MCP’s account management team will work with you to achieve success. Our team will develop project plans that expedite quick completion of your product transfer. Throughout the process, our contract manufacturing group will ensure that you are a partner in the process through ongoing communication, project management and critical customer feedback.
Key Site Characteristics
- Approximately 300 employees
- cGMP-compliant facility
- 171,000 sq. ft. production building with aseptic filling and packaging lines including 44,000 sq. ft. warehouse with a 4,000 sq. ft. refrigerated storage area.
- Five high-speed filling lines and seven lyophilizers all of varying dimensions and capabilities to accommodate both large-scale as well as clinical batch-size production
- Separate laboratory facilities for chemistry, sterility, testing, analytical methods and development
- Dual fuel cogeneration – power and steam
- Experienced and high-caliber manufacturing management and staff
- Clinical scale to commercial scale manufacturing capabilities
- Full packaging capabilities
- Experienced in technical transfer and project management