Manager – Training Compliance – Quality Compliance (R-MTC)
Location: Rochester, Michigan
The Manager, Training leads the organization in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and execution of training program. Responsibilities include: to promote a quality and compliance focused culture which embraces RFT (right first time) and CI (continuous improvement) expectations. Work requires excellent teamwork, ability to communicate clearly, and cooperate with other staff members to achieve overall organizational objectives The essential duties/competencies for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop, update, conduct training and monitor adherence to all SOP’s which describe the plant wide training system.
- Develop, deliver and implement trainer qualification programs and to qualify trainers.
- Create, deliver, administer, monitor and continually improve the need for and the effectiveness of company training programs as needed.
- Prepare training metrics.
- Create, deliver and administer refresher cGMP training programs in accordance with CFR 210, 211.
- Conduct introductory cGMP training for new hire orientation training.
- Oversee all internal training, manage external training programs and maintain cost effective relationships with outside vendors.
- Evaluate all employee training and delivery methodologies for cost and results effectiveness.
- Manage and maintains records of all employee training.
- Manage electronic training database of employee training records.
- Verify and sign off on completion of all required training for all Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions as requested.
- Assist in all Quality Assurance compliance investigation findings; issue reports and corrective actions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors/Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in organization development, applied behavioral science or a closely related field 5years of progressively responsible work-related experience designing, customizing, delivering and evaluating organization development interventions and training modules in a business setting.
Past experience to include group processes, design and implementation, training delivery and evaluation, and instructional design.
High level of proficiency in adult education and training, and group presentation
Knowledge and practice of training and development, change management, group development, organizational learning and instructional design.
Must be familiar with different approaches to staff and management development using various delivery systems.
Assist in Special projects as requested.
If you possess the required background and are interested in being a member of this growing company, submit your resume and cover letter by mail or apply online:
By Mail MCP Pharmaceuticals LLC HR Department, Job Code SAS 870 Parkdale Road Rochester, Michigan 48307
Apply Online To apply for this position, please Apply Online
About MCP Pharmaceuticals, LLC:
MCP Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty healthcare company that specializes in sterile injectable products. MCP manufactures and sells brand aseptic injectable pharmaceuticals in hospital and clinical settings and provides contract manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies.
MCP’s own product portfolio includes leading diagnostic, women’s health and anesthesia products. All products have a long track record of “gold standard” service and are at or near the front line of treatment in their therapeutic indications. Contract manufactured products include some of the leading global biologic products which involve liquid, lyophilized and suspension presentations.
|Apply For This Job Opportunity »|
|Print This Page »|
|Return To Job Positions »|