Industrial Engineer – Supply Chain (R-IESC)
Location: Rochester, Michigan
The successful candidate will be the leader of all cross-functional initiatives related to Industrial Engineering. Including but not limited to warehouse projects, operational improvements and development of routings and standards. This position will be responsible for reviewing, updating and maintaining all parameters in the system related to production standards, routings and yields.
This position will also be responsible for various warehouse improvement projects that may consist of material flow process mapping, equipment needs and overall warehouse layout. Development and management of metrics for overall Supply Chain and Operations. Works closely with various cross-functional groups including Operations, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Project Management, Pharmaceutical Technology, Maintenance and Finance.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Apply statistical methods and utilize pharmaceutical industry standards to determine manufacturing processes, operational flow, staffing utilization, production standards and warehouse flow.
- Review, update and maintain routing standards for manufacturing
- Develop ongoing process for system maintenance of operational and planning parameters.
- Design and implement layout of equipment, materials and workspaces to maximize efficiencies.
- Perform time studies and review production schedules to effectively determine manufacturing standards and maximize capacity and labor utilization while minimizing costs.
- Develop and recommend equipment needs for warehouse.
- Map material flow for materials throughout the site including both inbound, outbound and internally within the site.
- Must have proficient skills in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Access, and Word. Project management experience.
- Learn manufacturing, Six Sigma (Green Belt/Black Belt), pharmaceutical experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in Industrial Engineering or related positions. Experience preferred in a regulated industry including Pharmaceutical, Food or Chemical Processing. MFG/PRO experience desired.
If you possess the required background and are interested in being a member of this growing company, submit your resume and cover letter by mail or apply online:
MCP Pharmaceuticals LLC HR Department, Job Code SAS
870 Parkdale Road
Rochester, Michigan 48307
To apply for this position, please Apply Online
Apply for this job opportunity »