Inventory Control Specialist – Supply Chain (R-ICSS) Location: Rochester, Michigan
Description: Assist the warehouse staff in receiving, shipping and issuing materials to production. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventories in the ERP system by preforming accurate transactions for all inventory inputs. Investigates and resolves inventory discrepancies. Manage the cycle count program by identifying the items, participating in the actual counts, resolving issues and inputting transactions into the MRP system.
Maintain metrics for inventory. Work closely with incoming quality on material receipts and sampling process. Coordinate incoming and outbound inventory with Material Planners and Contract Manufacturing. Generates shipping and receiving paperwork and tracks inbound and outbound shipments. Responsible for complying with GMP document guidelines and Standard Operating Procedure. Supports other warehouse personnel as needed.
- Input/ review warehouse generated inventory transactions and production receipts into the inventory system. Insure accurate receipt and disbursement of MRO items.
- Investigates and resolves all inventory issues in the ERP system
- Prepare shipping documents for all shipments of finished product (international).
- Coordinate activities of the cycle count program including selection of items and informing management of reconciliation discrepancies.
- Comply with all cGMP guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures. Maintains up to date training
- Work with Finance to assure all issues, adjustments and discrepancies are noted to assure an accurate inventory system.
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Education / Experience:
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of ASN requirements, pedigree requirements for shipments of pharmaceuticals.
- Must have flexible schedule to meet demands of current customer service hours. Works closely the all other warehouse personnel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field with 1+ years of experience or Internships
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Access etc)
- Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Food Experience a plus
- RF scanning knowledge a plus
- MFG/PRO system knowledge a plus
If you possess the required background and are interested in being a member of this growing company, submit your resume and cover letter by mail or apply online:
By Mail MCP Pharmaceuticals LLC HR Department, Job Code SAS 870 Parkdale Road Rochester, Michigan 48307
Apply Online To apply for this position, please Apply Online
About MCP Pharmaceuticals, LLC:
MCP Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty healthcare company that specializes in sterile injectable products. MCP manufactures and sells brand aseptic injectable pharmaceuticals in hospital and clinical settings and provides contract manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies. MCP’s own product portfolio includes leading diagnostic, women’s health and anesthesia products. All products have a long track record of “gold standard” service and are at or near the front line of treatment in their therapeutic indications. Contract manufactured products include some of the leading global biologic products which involve liquid, lyophilized and suspension presentations.
|Apply For This Job Opportunity »|
|Print This Page »|
|Return To Job Positions »|