Manager – Contract Accounts – Contract Manufacturing (R-CACM) Location: Rochester, Michigan
- Responsible as the prime interface between MCP and the contract customer for day to day activities in the plant.
- Interface with the customer on planning, scheduling and delivery activities for customer products.
- Assist in developing cost estimates for new business proposals.
- Interface with MCP finance to ensure that purchase orders are in place for all contract activities.
- Liaise with the MCP logistics planner to ensure that the proposed supply schedule program is acceptable and achievable.
- Monitor the progress of work against the schedule and advise the customer on progress and/or issues that could arise.
- Responsible for upkeep of routings for all products.
- Prepare presentations for and attend quarterly customer meetings and follow up on action item arising from such meetings.
- Provide Assistance to finance and supply chain in forecasting and accounting for annual plans for contract business.
- In partnership with the site leaders sponsors a quality and compliance focused site culture which embraces RFT (right first time) and CI (continuous improvement) expectations
- Due to continued growth and acquisition of new contracts, MCP requires the skills of a Manager, Contract Accounts
Identified below are the six major competencies that this position needs to develop in order to succeed:
- Management of account relationships
- In-depth understanding of the account’s business
- Effective strategic planning
- Ensuring prompt action and responsiveness to the customer
- Involving others within MCP with the account
- Ensuring commitment to the account management process
- Establishes and maintains effective cross functional relationships
- BBA or similar level
- 5 years experience in the industry
- Direct experience in sterile contract manufacturing
If you possess the required background and are interested in being a member of this growing company, submit your resume and cover letter by mail or apply online:
MCP Pharmaceuticals LLC HR Department, Job Code SAS 870 Parkdale Road Rochester, Michigan 48307
To apply for this position, please Apply Online
About MCP Pharmaceuticals, LLC:
MCP Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty healthcare company that specializes in sterile injectable products. MCP manufactures and sells brand aseptic injectable pharmaceuticals in hospital and clinical settings and provides contract manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies. MCP’s own product portfolio includes leading diagnostic, women’s health and anesthesia products. All products have a long track record of “gold standard” service and are at or near the front line of treatment in their therapeutic indications. Contract manufactured products include some of the leading global biologic products which involve liquid, lyophilized and suspension presentations.
|Apply For This Job Opportunity »|
|Print This Page »|
|Return To Job Positions »|