Product Manager (P-PMRR)
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
This position is responsible for the development, implementation and execution of marketing plans/ tactics for currently marketed products.
- Conducts competitive product analysis, market research and formulates best approach for the positioning of products.
- Formulates and reviews corporate and departmental long-term plans, goals and objectives for specific product/product line.
- Serve as the product adviser for product inquiries and assists with troubleshooting product issues for both internal and external customers.
- Develops timely, comprehensive and well-supported competitive product strategies.
- Determines the profitability and viability of new products or product enhancements.
- Partners with internal teams (such as Regulatory, Medical Affairs, National Accounts, Customer Service, Supply Chain) to develop field communications, marketing programs, and sales collaterals to support the brand strategy.
- Leads and represents the marketing department within the Promotional Review Committee (PRC)
- Responsible for competitive intelligence monitoring while developing strategies to timely respond to market changes that may present a threat or an opportunity to the products or that can influence demand-supply balance.
- Deploys tradeshow tactics and strategies for Corporate or product related programs
- Collaborates with National Accounts and Professional Affiliations for continued improvement of product positioning within market channels, segments and contracts.
- Ability to track and maintain to established budget for marketing programs, and properly assess financial impact to the department/product budgets through ROI analysis.
- Advertising agency/vendor management
- Proven tactical and analytical abilities
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Strong team-oriented approach and supportive management style
- Strong written, oral and presentations skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical marketing and sales
- Minimum of 2 years generic pharmaceuticals product management
If you possess the required background and are interested in being a member of this growing company, submit your resume and Apply Online
About MCP Pharmaceuticals, LLC:
MCP Pharmaceuticals, located in Parsippany, New Jersey, is an integrated specialty healthcare company that specializes in sterile injectable products. MCP manufactures and sells brand aseptic injectable pharmaceuticals in hospital and clinical settings and provides contract manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies.
MCP’s own product portfolio includes leading diagnostic, women’s health and anesthesia products. All products have a long track record of “gold standard” service and are at or near the front line of treatment in their therapeutic indications. Contract manufactured products include some of the leading global biologic products which involve liquid, lyophilized and suspension presentations.
Apply for this job opportunity »