Sales Operations Manager / Senior Analyst (P-24-MK)
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
The Manager / Sr. Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the analysis, interpretation and communication of information to allow Sales, Marketing/Product Management and the Executive team to make the most informed business decisions possible. This position will develop, validate and generate analytics based on in-depth understanding of available product data on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis as well as ad-hoc requests. Accountable for managing internal relationships to ensure that product data issues are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner. Provide additional support as required.
Owner of reporting and analysis quality control, design, development and timely delivery of accurate demand based sales reports for Sales, Marketing/Product Management and the Executive team.
- Serve as primary contact for product reporting analytics and data needs.
- Liaise with outside consultants or vendor to accomplish identified projects.
- Collaborate with internal partners to identify opportunities for integration of information to improve operational efficiencies, systems and reporting.
- Responsible for documenting product related department processes and procedures.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to manage outside vendors
- Ability to understand/implement complicated business concepts
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to quickly build relationships
- Excellent communication, written and oral skills
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects in a timely manner, and to anticipate problems and roadblocks
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years business analytics experience
- 3-5 years data warehousing and business intelligence tools, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- Advanced required in MS Office, specifically Access & Excel
- Familiarity with MFGPro& CCAP a plus.
- Experience with incorporating multiple data source into business analytics toolset and other system integration
If you possess the required background and are interested in being a member of this growing company, submit your resume and cover letter by mail or apply online: By Mail MCP Pharmaceuticals LLC HR Department, Job Code SAS 870 Parkdale Road Rochester, Michigan 48307 Apply Online To apply for this position, please Apply Online
About MCP Pharmaceuticals, LLC:
MCP Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty healthcare company that specializes in sterile injectable products. MCP manufactures and sells brand aseptic injectable pharmaceuticals in hospital and clinical settings and provides contract manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies. MCP’s own product portfolio includes leading diagnostic, women’s health and anesthesia products. All products have a long track record of “gold standard” service and are at or near the front line of treatment in their therapeutic indications. Contract manufactured products include some of the leading global biologic products which involve liquid, lyophilized and suspension presentations.
|Apply For This Job Opportunity »|
|Print This Page »|
|Return To Job Positions »|